This family favorite dining experience includes two hours of medieval jousting entertainment, featuring six competing knights performing stunts with real weapons on real horses. The spectacle accompanies a 4-course meal. General admission tickets can be upgraded to include priority or VIP seating, a framed group photo, or a cheering banner in the colors of your section’s knight. The Castle also features a bar, a gift shop, a medieval torture museum, and the Hall of Arms, which displays myriad medieval artifacts.
Things to know before you go
- Medieval Times Buena Park is a popular attraction for families.
- The dinner experience lasts around two hours, and tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Vegetarian meals are available, and the kitchen can accommodate special dietary restrictions with advanced notice.
- Medieval Times is wheelchair accessible.
How to get there
Medieval Times is located 15 minutes northwest of Disneyland on Interstate 5, near the Santa Ana and Artesia freeways. The easiest way to get there is by car, and free parking is available on site.
When to get there
The Buena Park Castle opens 75 minutes prior to the start of the show. Seating is first come, first served, so it’s a good idea to arrive early to get the best seats.
What’s on the Menu
The Queen’s feast at Medieval Times features garlic bread, tomato bisque, roasted chicken, buttered corn, herbed potatoes, a nightly dessert, coffee, and two non-alcoholic beverages. There’s also a full-service bar, though alcoholic drinks cost extra.
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in San Diego
- Aktivitäten in Santa Barbara
- Aktivitäten in Pismo Beach
- Aktivitäten in San Luis Obispo
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in Las Vegas
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Arizona