It’s free to walk around Adventuredome: you only have to pay to ride and play. You can pay per ride, but for the best value, opt for an all-day ride pass. Thrill seekers will enjoy the Canyon Blaster roller coaster, reportedly the world's largest indoor double-loop double-corkscrew coaster, and El Loco, with a beyond-vertical drop and inversions. Families and smaller children will enjoy rides such as the carousel, Ferris wheel, and Miner Mike. Play for prizes at the midway games or test your skills at the video arcade. Adventuredome also offers attractions such as miniature golf, 4D films, motion simulators, rock climbing, and bungee jumping. Free clown shows are offered several times a day.
Things to know before you go
- Certain attractions require an additional fee on top of the all-day ride pass.
- Certain rides have height restrictions.
- Paid lockers are available to store items while you go on rides.
How to get there
Adventuredome is located in the back of the West Tower of Circus Circus Hotel, on the north end of the Las Vegas Strip. Access through Circus Circus on the promenade level. Circus Circus offers free parking but you can also take the Deuce bus, a taxi or rideshare there.
When to get there
Adventuredome opens daily but hours vary according to the time of year: it can stay open as late as midnight or close as early as 6pm. Clown shows take place four times daily, with additional shows on Friday and Saturday nights. Visit on Friday and Saturday evenings for glow-in-the-dark fun. Adventuredome is air conditioned, making it an ideal option in the summer.
Family-Friendly Attractions in Las Vegas
There’s more to Las Vegas than just adult fun. Theme park fans also have the Big Apple Coaster and midway games at New York New York Hotel. Jump on the High Roller at the LINQ observation wheel for sky-high Vegas views, or enter the Marvel Universe at Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. Animal lovers can check out the Lion Habitat Ranch, the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat, and the Shark Reef Aquarium. For dinner with a show, try the Tournament of Kings.
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Phoenix
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Monument Valley
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in Arizona
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Schlachtfeld Vegas
- Count's Kustoms
- Schweißer auf
- Erotisches Erbe-Museum, Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Grabe dieses Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Hotel und Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Gondelfahrten im Venetian
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Kapelle der Blumen
- Harrahs Las Vegas