Select from pre-set packages of weapons and scenario experiences or take you pick from several hundred weapons, including handguns, pistols, fully automatic rifles, sub-machine guns, and more. Recreate historic battles and military campaigns, or just practice your aim at the shooting range. Go big outdoors and shoot flame throwers, mortars, and tank rounds. You can even drive a tank, and crush a car with it.
Afterwards, explore military history at their military museum. Battlefield Vegas offers free pickups and drop-offs to and from your Las Vegas hotel with a military HMMWV (Humvee).
Things to know before you go
- All weapons use is instructor led and supervised.
- The minimum age to shoot is 10; minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal guardians.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or who are pregnant or nursing are not permitted inside the range.
- Visitors must wear closed-toe shoes.
How to get there
Battlefield Vegas is located near the northern end of the Las Vegas Strip. They offer free pickup and drop offs to and from hotels on the Strip and in the Fremont/Downtown area. There’s parking on-site for those driving. It’s also easy to take a taxi or rideshare here.
When to get there
Battlefield Vegas is open daily from 8:30am to 7:30pm. Pickups require advance notice of two hours, longer for large groups. They offer discounted pricing for early bird and happy hour packages. Although reservations are not required, it’s best to book ahead if there is a particular weapon you want to use at a particular time.
Unusual Activities in Las Vegas
It’s not surprising that Las Vegas is full of unusual experiences. If crushing a car with a tank isn’t enough, you can try shooting real bullets while flying in a helicopter with Gunship Helicopters or battle zombies at Apocalypse Vegas. If speed is more your thing, try out an exotic car at Las Vegas Motor Speedway or SPEED Vegas. Prefer to dig, smash, or throw things? You can try them all at Dig This, Sin City Smash, and Axe Monkeys
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Phoenix
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Monument Valley
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in Arizona
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Count's Kustoms
- Schweißer auf
- Erotisches Erbe-Museum, Las Vegas
- Grabe dieses Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Hotel und Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Kapelle der Blumen
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Gondelfahrten im Venetian
- Harrahs Las Vegas