There’s a wide range of entertainment at Harrah’s Las Vegas, ranging from family-friendly comedy to adults-only burlesque. Tickets to shows can be purchased in advance—it’s a good idea to book early, as popular events often sell out. In addition to ticketed shows, there’s a free show every night in the on-site lounge, The Piano Bar. Along with a suite of bars and venues, there’s also an on-site spa and a pool that’s open to the public; day beds and cabanas can be reserved in advance.
Things to know before you go
- Plan to bring a light jacket or sweater. Even when it’s sweltering outside, the climate-controlled casino can be cool.
- This is a great destination for older guests. Unlike some Las Vegas casinos, Harrah’s does not offer childcare or much programming for kids.
- The casino is wheelchair accessible, and accessible accommodations are available on request.
How to get there
The casino is located at 3475 S Las Vegas Boulevard, next to the High Roller Observation Wheel. The Harrah’s & the LINQ monorail station is close by, making it easy to get from Harrah’s to other key sites without using a car. (Purchasing monorail tickets in advance can be a big time saver.) Parking at Harrah’s is free during the first hour, with charges for additional time.
When to get there
Check-in time at Harrah’s Las Vegas is 4pm, and check-out time is 11am. When planning a visit, it’s a good idea to consult the schedule of upcoming conventions in Las Vegas, as a big convention can send room prices skyrocketing.
Things to Do Near Harrah’s Las Vegas
In addition to on-site offerings, there’s plenty of entertainment within walking distance of the hotel and casino. The most prominent landmark is the High Roller Observation Wheel, one of the largest observation wheels on earth. Just up the Strip is Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, with a lineup of A-list celebrities cast in wax. A little farther along is The Venetian, a hotel and casino where visitors can book gondola rides on an artificial canal.
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Phoenix
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Monument Valley
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in Arizona
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Gondelfahrten im Venetian
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Das Kolosseum im Caesars Palace
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- LINQ Promenade
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- High Roller Beobachtungsrad
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Eiffelturm Aussichtsplattform
- Las Vegas Strip
- Ballys Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino