Everything about ARIA Campus embraces Vegas' over-the-top excess. The 4,004-room Aria Resort and Casino is one of the largest hotels in the world and features stunning water designs, with Maya Lin’s sculpture of the Colorado River and the arched porte-cochère, created by the same designers of the Bellagio fountains. Attached to the Aria is the Shops at Crystals, a refined retail district offering first-class boutiques. Plus, the ARIA Campus has one of the largest public art collections in the country; visitors can take free self-guided tours of the artwork.
To explore more of the Strip, book a luxury car driving experience along Las Vegas Boulevard; alternatively, venture further from Sin City and take a guided tour of Red Rock National Park and Hoover Dam.
Things to know before you go
- Wheelchair and scooter rentals are available at the Aria bell desk on a first come, first served basis.
- The Shops at Crystals are wheelchair accessible, including valet parking.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at the Shops at Crystals.
How to get there
ARIA Campus is located in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, just in front of the T-Mobile Arena and a dining and entertainment complex called the Park, which combines the New York-New York and Park MGM Las Vegas hotels. The concierge at Aria can arrange shuttle service to and from the airport; it’s about an 11-minute drive from McCarran International Airport to the ARIA Campus. Access to the Aria Express tram is located on level four of the Shops at Crystals; stops include Bellagio, Vdara, Park MGM Las Vegas, and Aria.
When to get there
Since the ARIA Campus is adjacent to the T-Mobile Arena, which is home to the N.H.L.’s Vegas Golden Knights, as well as being the venue for major entertainment and sporting events, you may encounter large crowds when games, concerts, and other events are taking place there. But it’s also a convenient location if you’re planning your stay around an event at the arena.
The Fountains of Bellagio
Located on the Las Vegas Strip, the Bellagio Hotel and Casino is known for its Fountains of Bellagio. Water shows take place daily, ranging from every 15-30 minutes depending on the day. Accompanied by music, each show is unique in expression and interpretation. Visitors can enjoy these shows for free by securing a viewing spot on the sidewalk in front of the fountains.
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Phoenix
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Monument Valley
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in Arizona
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Miracle Mile Shops im Planet Hollywood
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Bellagio Fountains
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Zappos Theater
- Bellagio Galerie der Schönen Künste
- Ballys Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Strip
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- V Theater
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Eiffelturm Aussichtsplattform