MGM Grand’s top attraction is its MGM Grand Garden Arena, which has been hosting Vegas’ biggest events since the mid-’90s. Professional boxing championships are often the most sought-after tickets, but college sports, award shows, and concerts by major stars like Carrie Underwood also take place there. Additional entertainment at the hotel includes the magic of David Copperfield, the Cirque du Soleil show “KA,” and Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club.
Drinking and dining are in no short supply at MGM Grand, with nightclubs that host renowned DJs like Calvin Harris, the Wet Republic Ultra Pool (often part of Vegas pool party passes), and the Michelin 3-star Joël Robuchon restaurant.
Things to Know Before You Go
- MGM Grand is part of MGM Resorts and participates in the M life rewards program.
- The casino features a racebook and sportsbook in addition to tables, slots, and poker.
- If you are planning to walk along the Strip, make sure to give yourself plenty of time—it usually takes longer than you’d think to walk between the enormous resort properties.
How to Get There
MGM Grand sits on the northeast corner of Tropicana Avenue and S. Las Vegas Boulevard. Pedestrian bridges connect to the New York - New York and Tropicana hotels. MGM is on the Las Vegas Monorail line and the Deuce bus line.
When to Get There
“KA” performs twice a night from Saturday to Wednesday; the show is dark on Thursday and Friday. David Copperfield has two shows a night as well as a Saturday matinee. To catch an event at the Garden Arena, check the calendar on the MGM Grand website.
Forget mini golf or your basic driving range—in Las Vegas, golf is taken up a notch at MGM Grand’s Topgolf, a 4-story venue with high-tech golf balls, interactive games, bars, cabanas, a pool, and a concert stage.
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Sedona & Flagstaff
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Phoenix
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Monument Valley
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in Arizona
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- New York - New York Hotel & Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Casino im Tropicana Las Vegas
- Park MGM Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Körper: Die Ausstellung
- Zappos Theater
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Titanic: Die Artefaktausstellung
- Miracle Mile Shops im Planet Hollywood
- V Theater
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Fountains