Whether you’re a dedicated oenophile or simply like to share a glass of wine with friends, Raymond Vineyards has something for everyone. One of Napa Valley’s wine-growing pioneers, the St. Helena Winery takes a whimsical approach to a regular tasting experience, providing guests with an approachable, yet educational way to sip on some vino.
The Crystal Cellar experience, for instance, focuses on the decanting of wine showcasing the winery’s flagship label, while the Red Room is a more intimate gathering space grounded by a guided tasting flight. If you want to get even more hands on, consider booking the Winemaker for a Day experience and blend your own bottle of wine.
Things to know before you go
- You must be 21 years or older.
- All tours and experiences are by appointment only.
- Open daily.
- Make sure you have a designated driver after the tasting.
How to get there
Raymond Vineyards is located in St. Helena along Zinfandel Lane which is best accessed by car from CA-29.
When to get there
The winery is open daily from 10am to 4pm, so plan your arrival based on your tour booking. California wine country is great to visit at any time of the year, but for the best weather plan your trip for spring, late summer, or early fall.
Bonus Tour at Raymond Vineyards
Set aside enough time at the beginning or end of your tasting to visit the vineyard’s Theater of Nature. This self-guided or audio tour is free, and takes you through the 2-acre (0.8-hectare) educational exhibit on biodynamic farming techniques in the Napa Valley. You can download the audio tour on your smartphone.
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- Aktivitäten in Sausalito
- Aktivitäten in San Francisco
- Aktivitäten in Yosemite-Nationalpark
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in San Luis Obispo
- Aktivitäten in Pismo Beach
- Aktivitäten in Santa Barbara
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Nevada
- Aktivitäten in Oregon